Clan Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our site, Clan Hero! Join our clan and you'll feel right at home! We specialize in Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Hero Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

World at War Level/Prestige : (Lv 1 Prestige) Lv 42
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Lv 34

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Before entering Clan Wars, we should do some conditioning. All members, post your weakness here and we'll work on overcoming it.

My weaknesses include

-Snipers
-MP40 users
-Not too good at Sniping myself.
-Bouncing bettys for hells sake
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kagemusha

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:42 pm

My first time around, I used bouncing bettys on most of my profiles, but now that I have been leveling up againafter prestige, I found that bomb squad is probably the most valuable 1st Perk. There are still a few maps that I use bettys on, but I use bomb squad a majority of the time.

As for sniping, I am the same. I can't snipe well and depending on the map, sometimes its hard to even get to a sniper (Seelow).

Also, now that I play hardcore so much, I don't see the MP40 quite as much as I did in core. Most people choose to use the STG44 in place of the MP40.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Administrator
Administrator
Vergil

World at War Level/Prestige : Level 44 (1st Prestige)
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Level 60 (Non-Prestige)

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Those snipers can be a pain in the ass. For me it's defiantly snipers, Bouncing Bettys, and me not being able to sniper for shit. I'm fine against MP40 users. The most annoying thing of all is me not playing how I want to all the time. Sometimes I play amazing and other times I just lose my magic and I don't do as well. But yeah, it would be nice to improve all those things.
Back to top Go down
https://clanhero.forumotion.com
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

World at War Level/Prestige : (Lv 1 Prestige) Lv 42
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Lv 34

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Trevor Belmont wrote:
Those snipers can be a pain in the ass. For me it's defiantly snipers, Bouncing Bettys, and me not being able to sniper for shit. I'm fine against MP40 users. The most annoying thing of all is me not playing how I want to all the time. Sometimes I play amazing and other times I just lose my magic and I don't do as well. But yeah, it would be nice to improve all those things.

Yeah I hate not playing how I want to all the time.
Back to top Go down
Clipthor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Clipthor

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 am

My weakness is that i dont really use my meele attack and people with juggernaut, and tanks Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Hero Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Hero Training   Clan Hero Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Hero Training
Page 1 of 1