Clan Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our site, Clan Hero! Join our clan and you'll feel right at home! We specialize in Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone have a PSP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagemusha
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kagemusha

Anyone have a PSP? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a PSP?   Anyone have a PSP? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

My girlfriend got me one for christmas and she got me a 2000 series PSP... she didn't know any better so she didn't get me the newer 3000 series. But it turned out to be a blessing. The 3000 series are unhackable. My 2000 PSP was hackable so now I installed custom firmware and some emulators on it... it is so freakign cool. I have hundreds of NES and SNES games on it now. Pretty wicked.
Back to top Go down
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

World at War Level/Prestige : (Lv 1 Prestige) Lv 42
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Lv 34

Anyone have a PSP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a PSP?   Anyone have a PSP? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm

I never took interest in PSP enough to get it. I know it's actually pretty good. How bout that new PSP go?
Back to top Go down
Clipthor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Clipthor

Anyone have a PSP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a PSP?   Anyone have a PSP? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 am

I got a PSP and its one of those 2000, but i dont know how to hack it, and i wanna put some games on it
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Administrator
Administrator
Vergil

World at War Level/Prestige : Level 44 (1st Prestige)
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Level 60 (Non-Prestige)

Anyone have a PSP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a PSP?   Anyone have a PSP? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm

My brother had a silver one. Me, personally, I never cared to get one. Now a PS3 I was dieing to get.
Back to top Go down
https://clanhero.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Anyone have a PSP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a PSP?   Anyone have a PSP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a PSP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Hero :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: