Clan Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our site, Clan Hero! Join our clan and you'll feel right at home! We specialize in Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagemusha
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kagemusha

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Late Introduction   Late Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm

I forgot to introduce myself before I started posting like a fool all over the forum, lol. On the PS I go by Kage, short for Kagemusha-san, which in Japanese translates as Shadow Warrior. I look forward to playing with you all. I hope we can develop some excellent team skills and start tearing shit up. Also, when we are playing, you'll have to excuse my foul mouth. I blurt out random obscenities when I get killed... especially when I get killed right before getting dogs.
Back to top Go down
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

World at War Level/Prestige : (Lv 1 Prestige) Lv 42
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Lv 34

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Kagemusha wrote:
I forgot to introduce myself before I started posting like a fool all over the forum, lol. On the PS I go by Kage, short for Kagemusha-san, which in Japanese translates as Shadow Warrior. I look forward to playing with you all. I hope we can develop some excellent team skills and start tearing shit up. Also, when we are playing, you'll have to excuse my foul mouth. I blurt out random obscenities when I get killed... especially when I get killed right before getting dogs.

Shadow Warrior eh? Sounds kickass. I'm glad you joined. Oh, by the way, both myself and Wesker (Gohan right now) have pretty foul mouths ourselves. When we talk on the phone while playing, we yell a lot lol. I'll make sure not to mute you while playing so I can hear those random outbursts. I get a good kick out of those.

But yeah, It really does suck when you're about to get an artillery or the dogs and you get killed by some random bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man X
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mega Man X

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Clipthor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Clipthor

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 am

Welcome to clan hero Cage and my Headset broke so you wont be hearing the random outburst that come out of me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Introduction   Late Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Hero :: Introductions-
Jump to: