Clan Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our site, Clan Hero! Join our clan and you'll feel right at home! We specialize in Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 News and Info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagemusha
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kagemusha

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Speaking of E3 did you guys see the trailer for Modern Warfare 2? Looks badass. Also, don't know if you guys are into Final Fantasy or not, but FFXIII looks killer. The trailer they showed had lots of english dialogue and combat and all sorts of stuff... and!!!... they announced FFXIV. It will be a PS3 exclusive and it is going to be an MMORPG kinda like FFXI but better. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

World at War Level/Prestige : (Lv 1 Prestige) Lv 42
Modern Warfare 2 Level/Prestige : Lv 34

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah Modern Warfare 2 does look badass. FFXIII looks ok...I'll pick it up much later. To be honest with you, the battle system for FFXII wasn't all that great to me and XIII follows XII so yeah. XIV I won't even bother with lawl. The games that really caught my eye were

-Assassin's creed 2
-God of War 3
-Star Wars the republic
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha
Private First Class
Private First Class
Kagemusha

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I kinda agree about the battle system in XII, but in XIII it is supposed to be quite different. For one thing fights are supposed to have more enemies at once so the fighting will be much faster paced. The characters look alright so thats a plus, and for once the voice acting finally sound decent. I used to play the crap out of FFXI online so I'm pretty psyched about FFXIV. After that I played World of Warcraft for about 3 years. I put too many hours into that game, though it was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Kagemusha wrote:
I kinda agree about the battle system in XII, but in XIII it is supposed to be quite different. For one thing fights are supposed to have more enemies at once so the fighting will be much faster paced. The characters look alright so thats a plus, and for once the voice acting finally sound decent. I used to play the crap out of FFXI online so I'm pretty psyched about FFXIV. After that I played World of Warcraft for about 3 years. I put too many hours into that game, though it was a lot of fun.

The number of chars wasn't really my concern, but rather the setup. I'm a hardcore FFVII and FFX fan so I prefer that much over the newer stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man X
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mega Man X

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah AC2 looks badass.
Back to top Go down
Clipthor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Clipthor

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am

Games i'll probably be buyin are Assassin's Creed 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, M.A.G., God of War 3, and probably thats it :p
Back to top Go down
Zoro
Administrator
Administrator
Zoro

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh yeah, MAG, I'm definitely getting that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 News and Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 News and Info   E3 News and Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 News and Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Hero :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: